Our video presentation

Small video presentation telling about our family.



Meanwhile, I wanna tell you about last of our news. My husband recently flew to America and has been there for 2 weeks. We'll tell you about his experiences. My husband says that it will have to create a new separate website.

Bye! See you soon!

November 26, 2006

Some more photos of the evening Kremlin

The mosque Kul Sharif

More photos of the evening Kremlin. The mosque Kul Sharif has been destroyed almost 500 years ago by Russian armies which have taken Kazan by storm. The mosque has been restored recently. It's the greatest mosque in Russia. Our family is Orthodox. It's forbidden for Orthodox people to enter into a Muslim mosque.

The mosque Kul Sharif has been destroyed almost 500 years ago by Russian armies which have taken Kazan by storm

The mosque has been restored recently

Our family is Orthodox. It's forbidden for Orthodox people to enter into a Muslim mosque

The beautiful evening Kazan Kremlin

The beautiful evening Kazan Kremlin

The fine fir grove grows about our houseThis photo is made already about our house. The fine fir grove grows here.

3 comments:

Bobbis said...

Nice pictures of the evening Kremlin! I live in Boulder Colorado USA. I hope to visit Kazan in the coming months. My grandparents were from Russia and Ukraine. I am interested in my heritage. So I have been frequenting websites from Russia and came accross your pictures and liked them!

Have a nice day!

Bob

web Russia said...

Welcome! If you will arrive to Kazan, visit us. However we have bad colloquial English. There will be an opportunity to train. We shall bake tasty pies for you!

Anonymous said...

nice photo !